- Smart Devices and Wearables
- Enterprise Grade Devices
- Product Engineering
Hardware Design and Development
Hardware Design and Development
Sasken’s hardware design capabilities and lab capacity have been built and refined over two decades enriched with partnerships to provide spec-to-product engineering services to clients.
User Interface and Industrial Design
Sasken has been involved in turnkey industrial design projects for over ten years, from strategy formulation to product commercialization. We provide customers a platform to probe further into the consumer’s world and bring about fundamental changes in the way a product or a service is experienced. The user experience design practice at Sasken has recently been resourced to provide complete solutions – from innovating user experiences to designing marketing strategies for applications and services.
- User research
- Technology landscaping
- Trend forecasting
- Strategic design management
- Multi-generation application and product planning services
- Innovation and ideation (conceptualization)
- Prototyping and field testing
- DFx (manufacturing/assembly/recyclability)
- Mechanical design
- Mechanical engineering and tooling
- Visual identity and brand design services
- Design of collaterals (user manuals/training modules)
- Packaging solutions
Sasken provides services in the area of design for manufacturing, assembly and design for harsh environments. Our teams are equipped with the latest design software tools and a wide range of high-end measurement devices for environmental, mechanical and material measurements and testing.
- Mechanics conceptualization
- Detailed design work
- Design for manufacturing and assembly
- Tooling support
- Mould flow analysis
- Tolerance analysis
- Manufacturing ramp-up support
- Rapid prototyping using partner network
- Mechanics and material testing
Electronics System Design
As part of its total product design portfolio, Sasken provides professional baseband, embedded and user interface, electronics design and testing services for companies that are designing products requiring excellent hardware performance. The hardware laboratory is equipped with multi-channel oscilloscopes up to 6 GHz. We are equipped with USB performance testers and an infrared camera laboratory for thermal measurements.
Sasken has ESD testing capability and camera performance laboratory where we can measure camera, display and ALS performance. Our combination of baseband expertise and hardware laboratory facilities offers professional services for design and testing purposes.
- Hardware conceptualization and definition
- Baseband design
- Hardware user interface design
- Embedded electronics design
- Camera, display and ALS verification measurements
- Hardware performance testing and verification
- Subjective tests, analysis and field tests
PCB Layout Design
Sasken provides professional printed circuit board and layout design for electronics and wireless products. The board design team uses Zuken, Mentor Graphics and PADS tools and is familiar with flex and multi-layer designs. Sasken has excellent board design competences for high frequency signals and signal integrity. All design work is done in cooperation with hardware and mechanical engineers to ensure high performance and quality of designed board.
- PCB layout design
- Component placement and design
- Mobile handset engine board design: cellular and satellite communication
- Base Station board design
- Macro boards
- Wing boards and flex board (FPC) design
- RF block design
- Test board design
- Design for board assembly and manufacturing
- Manufacturing documentation
- Board manufacturing and assembly support
- RF performance
- Antenna design verification and testing
- Audio measurements
- HWUI testing
- Environmental testing
- Mechanical testing
- Reliability testing
- Automated tester solution
Not able to find what you were looking for?
Scope Development and Licensing of surveillance decoder framework for Network...
Scope Replace Windows on ruggedized handset with Android and ensure...